Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

My first time naked in public

It was in 2017 at Eastney, my wife wouldn't come with me because she was too embarrassed to undress in public.  I arrived at the beach and nervously looked around for the biggest gap between other nudies I could find.

After I laid out my towels there was nothing else to do but take my clothes off. I looked around to see if anyone was looking,  a woman about 30 feet from me sat up and occasionally glanced my way. I didn't want to appear a novice even though I'd never done it before,  off came my tee shirt, shoes, socks then my joggers and that just left my knickers.  I was standing doing all this,  I thought well it's now or never so off came my knickers and I was naked.  I was overwhelmed by the feeling that I was completely naked on a public beach and felt at ease.  I was totally hooked on nudity and loved every moment.

Since then my wife has accompanied me there and Studland and she's been naked, but rather shy and hesitantly I might add, but she's done it.  She has continually encouraged my nudity and to meet other nudies for friendship which I've always tried to do.

I would love her to be more open about being naked with others, but her shyness in close proximity is too much. I firmly believe she would be OK if she was with other females. For me though,  I'll take my clothes off with anyone.